Welcoming Francophones to your Business
Name: Welcoming Francophones to your Business
Date: March 24, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Who should attend?
- Do you have unillingual staff in a bi-lingual community?
- Looking for ways to do a better job of welcoming your French speaking customers?
- It is estimated that many local retail customers speak French as a first language. This number increases in the summer with tourists and visitors.
- Visitors from Quebec rate being greeted and served in French, as well as having billingual information available, as very important to their tourist experience.
- In this seminar, we will discuss little changes that will make your business more welcoming, ensuring repeat customers and stress free staff.
- Learn strategies to maximize results with as little investment as possible. Customer service can be fun and profitable?
- Share your experience to date and learn about the customer service expectations of your neighbours.
- Greetings and simple phrases that will make your customers feel welcome.
- The importance of signage and other easy ways to get your message across.
- Leave with quick and inexpensive tips for a more francophone friendly business this year?