United Way Hastings & Prince Edward
- Government & Community Services
Since its inception in 1958, United Way Hastings & Prince Edward (formerly United Way Quinte) has raised more than $36 million to support local not-for-profit health and social service agencies.
In 2015, our community raised $2,100,763, which assisted us in providing funding support to upwards of 100 vital programs and initiatives in the local not-for-profit health & social service sector throughout Hastings and Prince Edward Counties.
Each and every day, local United Ways across Canada work in communities to change living conditions for the better. The issues we face may vary, but the values and purpose that drive us are the same: to strengthen our communities and improve quality of life for all Canadians.
From coast to coast, there are over 100 United Ways. Next to governments, the United Way Movement is the largest funder of the voluntary and social services sector in Canada. In 2014, United Ways raised upwards of $500-million which is re-invested in local communities to support programs and services directed at improving the social conditions of Canadians.
United Way of Hastings & Prince Edward would like to extend our immense gratitude and thanks to each and every supporter, be that in time, money, or expertise, for helping to ensure we are consistently successful in growing to meet the needs of our community. Together, we will bring lasting, positive change to help people live with hope, dignity, and a sense of belonging.
Whom to Contact
- Melanie CressmanDirector of Donor RelationsP.O. Box 815Belleville, ON K8N 5B5Phone: (613) 962-9531
- Brandy HodgeExecutive DirectorP.O. Box 815Belleville, ON K8N 5B5Phone: (613) 962-9531
- Tracey ReidMarketing & Communications ManagerP.O. Box 815Belleville, ON K8N 5B5Phone: (613) 962-9531
- Jennifer SmithResource Development55 Harriett StreetBelleville, Ontario K8P 1V6Phone: (613) 962-9531